Location and Directions
Caesars Windsor Hotel & Casino (0KM to event)
377 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, ON N9A 7H7
(800) 991-7777 – (519) 258-7878
For accomodations information, please click here
View Larger Map
Directions from Chatham/Toronto (view map)
From Hwy. 401, exit on Hwy. 3B (Dougall Pkw) and follow signs to Caesars Windsor.
Directions from Sarnia (view map)
- Head west on Exmouth St toward Pontiac Dr
- Turn right at Indian Rd N N/County Road 29 N
- Merge onto ON-402 W via the ramp to Bridge To U.S.A. - Partial toll road
- Continue onto Bluewater Bridge W - Toll road - Entering United States (Michigan)
- Continue onto I-94 W
- Take exit 215A on the left to merge onto MI-10 S toward Downtown
- Turn right at Randolph St
- Slight right toward Detroit Windsor Tunnel - Entering Canada (Ontario)
- Continue straight onto Detroit Windsor Tunnel - Partial toll road
- Turn left at Goyeau St
- Turn right at Riverside Dr E. Destination will be on the right
Driving Directions from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (view map)
Total distance is about 21 miles and the approximate travel time is 25 minutes:
- Start out going northeast on William G. Rogell Dr. toward E. Service Rd.
- Stay straight to go onto Merriman Rd.
- Merge onto I-94 E toward Detroit.
- Merge onto I-96 E / Jeffries Fwy. via exit 213B toward Canada.
- Take the I-75 N / M-10 exit on the left toward Flint / Civic Ctr.
- Take the M-10 / Lodge Fwy. exit toward Rosa Parks Blvd. / Civic Ctr.
- Take the exit on the left toward M-10 / Lodge Fwy. / Civic Ctr.
- Take the M-10 S exit toward Civic Ctr.
- Merge onto John C. Lodge Fwy. / MI-10 S.
- John C Lodge Fwy. / MI-10 S. becomes Jefferson Ave W.
- Turn right into Detroit-Windsor tunnel plaza. Once in Windsor follow the signs to Caesars Windsor.
Directions from Cleveland (view map)
Travel westbound on I-90 to I-280. Go northwest on I-280 to I-75N. Take I-75N into Michigan. Follow signs to the Ambassador Bridge or Detroit-Windsor Tunnel. Once in Windsor follow the signs to Caesars Windsor.
Directions from Toledo (view map)
Take I-75N into Michigan. Follow signs to the Ambassador Bridge or Detroit-Windsor Tunnel. Once in Windsor follow the sign to Caesars Windsor.
*Bus trip is only available for registered ESC LHIN 2nd Annual Conference attendees.