Ticket Refund Policy
The Erie St. Clair Local Health Integration Network 2nd Annual Conference (the "Event") will be held on September 27, 2010, at the Caesars Windsor Convention Centre. Refunds will be issued under the following terms and conditions:
- Ticket Holder must contact Conference Coordinator, Andrew Tompsett, Andrew.Tompsett@lhins.on.ca directly for refund information.
- Verification deemed sufficient by the refunding party, such as a ticket invoice, confirmation number or credit card receipt, must be presented to receive a refund.
- Ticket Holder will be issued a refund of the ticket's face value minus $15 per ticket for expenses including: service fees, processing fees and any other fees, such as delivery fees, are not refundable.
- Tickets may be returned (prepaid and accompanied by the original invoice) no later than 4:30 p.m., September 13, 2010.
- Refunds will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then the same credit card will be credited for the refund.
In the unlikely event the Event is cancelled or postponed by the ESC LHIN due to unforeseen circumstances, the Ticket Holder is entitled to a full ticket refund using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
The ESC LHIN will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that the Ticket Holder or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled or postponed event.